- Saw teeth: M3 HSS Body: CR-V Steel Rear Cover: Carbon Steel Drill Bit: T-4241 Other Components of Arbor: Carbon Steel
- High speed steel bi-metal blade Variable pitch tooth for fast cutting Contents: 6PCS Bi-Metal hole saw: 19mm(3/4"), 29mm(1-1/8"), 35mm(1-3/8"), 44mm(1-3/4"), 51mm(2"), 64mm(2-1/2") 2PCS Mandrels 1PC Mandrel adaptor Maximum cutting depth 35mm Hole saw arbor with hex shank and pilot drill Packed in blow mold case Mainly used for cutting wood, steel, brass, cast iron, aluminum, plastic, metal, gypsum board, etc. Wear protective glasses and gloves when using
- Evenly paint spraying treatment Sharp saw teeth No bend or fracture phenomenon Hole Saw HRC63-66
- Hole Saw Diameter: 19mm(3/4"), 29mm(1-1/8"), 35mm(1-3/8"), 44mm(1-3/4"), 51mm(2"), 64mm(2-1/2") Hole Saw Arbor: 9.5mm(3/8") hex shank & 6mm(1/4") drill 12.7mm(1/2") hex shank & 6mm(1/4") drill
Quality：Hardness: HRC42-45, no flexure, fracture and rusting phenomenon
Finish / Color：Antirust oil coated on the surface of the product
Size Details：19mm (3/4"), 22mm (7/8”),28mm(1-1/8”),32mm(1-1/4”),38mm(1-1/2”),
44mm (1-3/4”), 51mm (2”), 64mm (2-1/2”)
2PCS mandrels/ 1PCS hex key wrench
Product Details For wood boring use Overall length 165mm The 4-flute design gives faster ship ejection and less binding during use Handy storage case Heat treated high carbon steel Size includes:12,16,19,22,25,25 & 32mm
- Our Forge mesh is manufactured from standard galvanized wire and also Heavy galvanized wire in 0.8mm and 1.25mm diameters.
- The Forge mesh is welded with 1.2m x 30m square apertures for small bird/aviary applications.
- It can also be used in other home DIY, garden and craft applications.
The steel mesh is welded to form the small ½" x ½" square mesh holes and then protected by a hot-dipped galvanized coating. The galvanization process provides the steel mesh with rust and corrosion resistance making this product ideal for external applications in an around the home and garden.
Uses for small aperture galvanized weld mesh:
- Rabbit hutches
- Animal cages
- Anti-slip boardwalk surfaces
- Garden Netting
- Crop protection
- Used For Finishing The Cement Joints Between Brickwork Joints To Ensure A Good And Consistent Finish Solid Steel Construction In Round Or Square Configurations Comfortable Wooden Handle
- Used Between Vertical Joints And In Confined Areas.
- Designed To Imprint Grooves Into Recently Filled Mortar Joints At The Stage When They Are Starting To Set E.g. Face brick Walls.
- Medium Carbon Steel Blade Hardwood Handle
- Sharp Corner Rhombic Blade Black Coated Junction
- Polishing Treatment Welding Tightly Polished Handle and Not Loose Tung Oil on The Handle