Builders hardware is a group of metal hardware specifically used for protection, decoration, and convenience in buildings. Building products do not make any part of a building, rather they support them and make them work. It usually supports fixtures like windows, doors, and cabinets. Common accessories we have are galvanized steel roof brackets, Insulation tape, masking tape etc
By choosing a rechargeable LED torch, you’ll do away with carrying around replacement batteries. Instead, you’ll simply need to charge your torch via USB between uses, getting several hours of bright light out of your touch each time. There are even rechargeable head torch options for ultimate convenience when out on a job.
Main Features: ●Small size, easy to carry ●3 optional brightness to choose ●USB port, easy to charge Instructions: ● Push the plug out when charging and insert it directly in 5V socket, and charge indicator will be light. Full charging time needs 2 - 3 hours. ● While using, press the button for transforming 3 modes in turns. ● The flashlight can be lighted continuously for about 12 hours at low brightness, for 2 - 3 hours at high brightness. Attentions: ● When the light is dim, please charge it immediately (Please keep charging once every two months). Otherwise it will affect the life seriously. ● Do not use it when charging. Otherwise it would burn the electric elements.
3k Must Hybrid Inverter with 50Amp Controller is a multifunction inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterrupted power support with portable size. 3k Must Hybrid Inverter comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications. Features: LCD display Status indicator Charging indicator Fault indicator Function buttons Power on/off switch AC input AC output PV input Battery input Circuit breaker RS232 communication port Parallel communication cable (only for parallel model) Current sharing cable (only for parallel model) Dry contact
3k Must Hybrid Inverter with 60Amp Controller is a multifunction inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterrupted power support with portable size. 3k Must Hybrid Inverter comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications. Features: LCD display Status indicator Charging indicator Fault indicator Function buttons Power on/off switch AC input AC output PV input Battery input Circuit breaker RS232 communication port Parallel communication cable (only for parallel model) Current sharing cable (only for parallel model) Dry contact
- The Forge Inverter is a battery inverter and battery charger in one box.
- Examples of where this type of product is commonly used are boats and larger caravans and motorhomes. We also use this type of device for off-grid power systems.
- When used on a boat or vehicle it is attached to the battery bank. If there is no mains power it will supply the power to a 240v circuit as a pure sine wave inverter would function. It is designed to function 24 hours per day without fail. If you find a place where power is available, ie the shore or a hookup, then once attached, the Forge Inverter no longer generates AC power from the batteries but uses the Mains AC power to charge the batteries.
- With Off-grid systems we attach solar panels or generators to this device which acts as the heart of the system, supplying power and charging the batteries when possible and required.
- The Forge Inverter can also be uses as a UPS or uninterrupted power supply for areas where power supplies are unstable or less constant.
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment
- Output power factor 1
- High PV input voltage range
This innovative masterpiece makes your next PV-project a whole lot easier. The RS1 works as mid- and end clamp. It is height adjustable and secures any framed PV panel starting from 30 mm up to 50 mm height. Twisting the RS1‘s head changes the functionality from end- to mid-clamp. Installation and positioning works one handed. At the same time it minimizes needed storage space and saves administrational costs in item management. The RS1 is a real time saver and generates savings over your entire value chain. Technical Data: Dimensions: 35x36.5x60 Weight: 0.083kg Set: complete pre-assembled set Material: Corrosion resistant steel Certification: TUV ID:48970; ETN BT120019; MCS012 IK0197 Module Types: Framed modules only Module Thickness: Between 30.0mm and 50.0mm Maximum Torque: 12,00 Nm Driver: Hexagon socket 5mm
The connection mode of the support column and the foundation of the flat roof concrete support can be connected by anchor bolts or directly embed the support column into the concrete foundation Its advantages are:
- Good wind resistance
- Strong reliability
- and no damage to roof waterproof structure
This plug features 3 pole 3 wire, NEMA L5-30, 125V 30A, Locking Plug. Great for connecting to a generator with a 125V volt outlet.Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation.
- Features 3 pole 3 wire,L6-30P, 250V 30A, Locking Plug
- Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation.
- With long serving life, the number of pluggable is more than 20000 times
- Great for connecting to a generator with a 250V volt outlet
NO RAILS needed Cost effective Rooftop mounting system for IBR and corrugated sheet metal roofs. This part allows Solar Panels to be mounted to IBR and corrugated metal roof areas and enables your system to be attached to the roof with self-tapping screws, rather than drilling through the sheet into the substructure with hanger bolts. The added bonus is that no mounting rail is required, which reduces the cost of the mounting dramatically. Featues PV-Mounting system reduced to the essential PV-MODULE LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION. For PV systems with framed pv-modules from 30 to 50 mm frame height. PV-Modules in landscape orientation. NON PRE-DRILLING INSTALLATION Installation directly into the metal roofing, with self-tapping and thread-forming screws. FOR STEEL Suitable for the installation of PV systems on sheet metal coverings made of steel in various thicknesses. Technical Data: Dimensions: 125x31x19.4 Weight: 0.067kg Material: Aluminum Application properties Application On-roof Roof material IBR, corrogated (with adaptor) EPDM preassembled Yes Attachment strip Yes Attachment for clamps Inside and outside Compatible with clamps Middle clamp 31 - 51 mm; End clamp 30 - 50 mm.