Pressure Sprayer helps to spray large volumes of fertilizer/insecticide/fungicide solution or just plain water with ease. It comes with a spray lock button and an adjustable nozzle head. Directions for Use: Fill the bottle with water or any other fertilizer/medicine solution and close the bottle, ensure the cap is fully tightened. Start pumping the bottle until the pressure inside the bottle reaches a level where the pump is met with too much resistance. Aim the nozzle at your targets and depress the lever on the handle to start spraying. The lever can be locked into spray position to make it easier to use. The pump can be used while the bottle is discharging to increase pressure to maintain the spraying power. Pressure should be released after each use by loosening the cap to increase the longevity of the bottle and pump.
- Good and international export quality. Light will switch ON & OFF automatically upon Sunset and Sunrise.
- The product is rain and water proof.
- It's a one time solution for your outdoor lighting needs, no need of running electric wires and no electricity cost and just a one time cost.
- It'll charge itself during the day and switch itself on automatically at night.
- It can be either installed on a pole or on a wall and our Solar products brings us one step closer to a more Greener Planet.
Product details: The safety hasp and staple is used to securely close and lock outdoor gates and doors in place. It features a padlock hole to attach with a padlock for extra security.
- 115mm overall length x 36mm overall width
- Galvanized finish
- Manufactured from hardened and tempered carbon steel, with jaws and cutting edges purposely induction hardened keeping them sharper for longer.
- Fitted with cushion-grip PVC dipped handles for comfort.
- Display packed.
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Part of models adopt CCPP technology
- Front terminal design suited for 19”/21” cabinet•
- Strong handles for easy operation
- Patent Terminal sealing & front access
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Terminal cover for insulation with flexible access
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Centralized H2 gas vent kit
- Low self-discharge rate
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 12+ years