Bolt Cutter 350mm Adjustable Jaw
- An economical cutter for general use:
- With unique adjustable cam bolt blades.
- Stronger, durable and easy cutters to operate.
- Traditional standard style, popular use in the worldwide.
- Suitable and more practical uses than traditional bolt cutters.
- Special design for strong tubular handles, with comfortable deluxe grip.
- Simple easy and light weight to operate cutters for users.
- Steel of jaw-heads.
- Bolt cutters are heavy duty, hand-held cutting tools which can slice through tough metal objects such as chains, bolts, wire, rods and padlocks.
Bolt Cutter 450mm Adjustable Jaw
- 455mm (18″) Bolt Cutters Drop forged heat treated steel, tubular steel handles with rubber grips allow maximum leverage, adjustable jaws provide excellent performance cutting bolts, rods, rivets, bars and chains etc.
Bolt Cutter 600mm Adjustable Jaw
- 600mm (24″) Bolt Cutters Drop forged heat treated steel, tubular steel handles with rubber grips allow maximum leverage, adjustable jaws provide excellent performance cutting bolts, rods, rivets, bars and chains etc.
Bolt Cutter 750mm Adjustable Jaw
- This 750 mm long bolt cutter enables the precise cutting of various materials made of steel, e.g. bolts, wire mesh, wires of all kinds, reinforcement steel mesh.
- The cutter does not require a lot of strength to cut steel, additionally the the bolt cutter is very durable. Being made of carbon steel, the blades have a hardness of ≤ 30 HRC and are hardened.
- Therefore the tool is especially robust and adequate for use with steel.
- The handles are coated with black vinyl and lay comfortably in the hand. As the jaws are hardened and can be individually set with the adjustment screws.
Bolt Cutter 900mm Adjustable Jaw
FEATURES • Recommended for heavy duty use • Durable jaws are forged from high tensile alloy steel that is specially heat treated and suitable for cutting hard materials • Short cutting edge to cut through chain links, high tensile bolts, rods and high tensile wire for pre-stressed concrete, etc • Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 450, Rockwell C48, 162kg/mm2 or 110 tonnes/sq.in