- Chain saw files - 8" x 3/16" (200 MM x 4.8 MM)
- Files are made from High carbon steel with special heat treatment to give better performance.
- Chain saw file: Round cross section file parallel in shape
- Saw files used for sharping chai Chain saw file: Round cross section file parallel in shapen of chain saw cutters used for cutting wooden logs.
- Designed for circular, felling and gang saws with fine tooting, including band saws
- Excels at draw and fine filing, polishing and debarring work
- Used in the engineering industry as a lathe and debarring file
- File is parallel and thin with surface and edge having single cut and one round edge
- File teeth are well-made, highly consistent to cut fast thru material
- File parts are made from thicker material than equivalent models from other manufacturers
- File can be used for wood, wall-board, plywood, plastic and other soft materials
- The file body is permanently attached to file handle. Easy to see two-color plastic handle