4 mm Steel Chain with hot dipped galvanized finish. Not suitable for lifting. Suitable for a whole range of uses - galvanized to protect from r
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Security Chain
- Heavy Duty Chain Perfect For Hanging, Lifting and Pulling
- Secure High Strength Side Welded Links
- Ideal for Securing Gates, Shed and Garage Doors, Bikes and Motorbikes
- High Quality Strong Steel
- It is a heavy duty mild Steel chain Hot Dipped Galvanized. It is suitable for a variety of uses including; security, lifting, hoisting, towing, pulling, hanging, fencing, decoration, marking boundaries and for playground swings.
Specifications: Maximum Recommended load 160 kg (not tested) Inside link length 42 mm Uses: General commercial use including security, hanging signs / lights / other objects, car park boundaries. Not suitable for overhead lifting, load binding or towing applications
A general purpose, commercial steel chain used in a wide range of applications where overhead lifting, load binding or towing is NOT required. Ideal as a mooring or anchoring chain. Particularly popular for use with children's playground equipment due to the narrow inside link measurements which reduce the risk of trapped fingers.
Commercial Mild Steel Chain Specifications: Maximum Recommended load 320 kgs (not tested) Uses: General commercial use including security, hanging signs / large lights / other heavy objects, car park boundaries. Not suitable for overhead lifting, load binding or towing applications.