- Extra Long & Strong steel hex keys with chrome coating
- Durable plastic molded holders with garage storage hand holes
- Hinged case opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out
- Ball hex ends allow up to a 25-degree entry angle to reach around obstructions
- Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm
- Plastic holster keeps wrenches together for easy storage.
- GENERAL PURPOSE: The 4 in 1 Drill chuck key is your one needed tool for drill locking and unlocking. Allows you to keep your drill bits firmly in place for difficult jobs. Helps with securing drill bits in hammer drills and is also universal for many other types of drills. The small key allows for easy storage and use.
- CONSTRUCTION: Made from solid metal and coated with durable paint this chuck key will be able to last through any job you can throw at it. Each side is finely manufactured for exact fits with its corresponding drill size.
- COMMON USE FIELDS: Ideal for the handyman who needs to keep their drill bits securely locked into their drill. Great for home improvement needs, do it yourself projects and big construction projects. Great to be used with Hammer Drills when a tight fit is required. Also allows for quick changing of your drill bit heads.
- DRILL SIZES: Includes 4 key sizes in one: 1/4” (6mm), 3/8” (10mm), 1/2” (13mm), 5/8” (16mm)