Carpenter Pincers 150mm (6”)
- Forged chrome vanadium steel
- Hardened and ground and polished jaws
- High leverage vinyl-dipped handles
Carpenter Pincers 175mm (7”)
- Carbon steel hardened and tempered
- With induction hardened jaws
- Ball and claw pattern handles
Carpenter Pincers 200mm(8”)
- Carpenters Pincers 200mm
- Carbon steel pincers with ground head and black painted handles
- These Cutting Pliers is made with premium high-carbon, drop-forged, polished steel for durability and an electronic coating to help prevent rusting. The high leverage vinyl-dipped handles provide exceptional leverage and have a comfort-grip coating for firm command and control. It is sharp and safe.
- These Heavy-Duty End-Nipper Cutting Pliers has perfectly mated cutters with anvil and knife style edges designed for flush cutting nails, wire, spokes and other metals. Jaw clearance exceeds 24mm on this heavy-duty tool, which is precision-made with high-carbon steel for superb performance and lasting durability.
- You can use the Heavy-Duty Carpenters Pincer Cutting Pliers to cut nails or pull them out from board. You can remove panel pins, remove nails from molding without damaging your trim pieces. It is a must have if you are planning to rip off old carpet or install wood floors.
Tower Pincers, Matt Grip 10″
- For fixing reinforcement steel with binding wire from a roll
- Fast, reliable and cost-effective drilling and cutting of the wire in a single operation
- Cutting edges inductively hardened
- Made of tool steel, forged, oil-hardened