- Stabile 70-2 Series traditional light alloy box section spirit levels have smooth, rectangular profile and electrostatic powder coating. The traditional shape for all applications, up to medium-duty demands.
- Ideal for household, DIY and professional use, favored by wet trades, such as tiling, plastering or rendering as the profile is smooth and easy to clean. Even the vial surrounds are contoured to allow easy removal of dirt or adhesive.
- Arrives in a molded plastic case so you can keep everything organized.
- This 52 piece set, is great to have around the house, in the car or RV, or on the boat.
- Contains the most commonly used standard and metricized sockets.
- Includes adaptors, extension bars, spark plug socket, ratchet handle, spinner handle, coupler, and drive disc.
- Carbon steel hammerhead Drop forged steel head Fiberglass Shaft PP+TPR Handle Heat treatment Powder Coating Polishing Treatment
- Engineer′s Cross Pein Hammer
- Machinist Hammer, Household Tool Set, Nail Hammer, Pick Hammer, Electrical Tool Set, Roofing Hammer
- Ideal for carpet laying, cabinet making and Joinery, driving small panel pins and tacks
- Heat treated
- Drop forged steel
- Resin bonded
- Milled striking face
- Solid core handle
- Unbreakable Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes
- Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- Anti-Vibe Neck - Thick, tapered neck absorbs vibration reducing worker fatigue
- No-Slip Grip - Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking. Lanyard Hole - Safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object