Product description: Braided Rope is generally made from nylon, polyester, polypropylene or high performance fibers such as high modulus polyethylene (HMPE) . There are three types of braided rope:
- The first is Hollow Braided Rope, which is created by braiding groups of fibers together to create a tight tube of rope with an empty center.
- The second is Solid Braid Rope, which is a complex braid that has a filler core which gives it more strength than a Hollow Braided Rope.
- The third is a Double Braided Rope. This kind of rope has a braided core that is covered with a braided jacket. This braided core allows it to be even stronger than the Solid Braid Rope.
- Bright, hard-wearing, flexible, lightweight and waterproof – the ideal marine safety line.
- Available in orange, red and yellow color ways for high visibility.
- Outdoor Gear, Packaging, Agriculture, Shipping, Security, Decoration, Chinese Knot