- Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security.
- Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension.
- Optimized comfort with three levels of adjustment.
- Venting encourages airflow.
- Protective hard hat with vents and comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad.
According to the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety, one shall never draw the chin strap over the brim or peak of the head wear. That means one shall never unfasten its chin strap to fasten it over the brim. Same goes for stretching; the chin strap shall never be stretched to the point where it can pass over the brim of the hard hat. The standard states that one shall inspect its headgear and clean it daily. It is recommended to clean the chin strap with lukewarm water and a mild soap such as dish soap to remove sebum, hair, perspiration, etc.