The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of the battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information can help the user identify system faults.
- Historical data storage is available, and data can be stored for up to 1 year.
- The controller is equipped with an LCD screen, which not only let the user view the controllers operating data and status but also modify the controllers parameters.