- Function: These double end center drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking.
- These center drills got quick cutting speed, and good chip removal.
- Size: 5 Drill diameters:1/1.5/2.5/3.15/5mm (5 pieces),different diameters can meet your need on spotting drill bits.
- Shape: Each bit has a double end and grinding at a standard 60 degree Angle.
- Suitable For: Bodhi jewelry, Ordinary Steel, metal, Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, Plastic Etc. Definitely versatile lathe mill tool bit.
- General-purpose drill, to drill steels with tensile strength up to 1.000 N/mm2, cast steel, grey cast iron, malleable cast iron, nickel brass and graphite.
The additional split detail permits better positioning and reduced feed force and torque.
TiN coating provides longer tool life or increased cutting speeds.