1. Cable ties Application:
For indoor and outdoor use. A variety of materials and colors is available for specific applications.
2. Cable ties Using Instruction:
One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability. Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry.
Curved tip is easy to pinch up form flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation.
3. Cable ties Features:
Working temperature: -35º C— 85º C
Material: Heat resistance, UL listed Nylon 66
Color: Natural and black, others is optional
Light pattern steel fixed Pin Butt Hinges in traditional pattern.
Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
Pack of 2.
1. Position hinges on door surface and mark around hinge body using a sharp pencil.
2. Use a chisel to rebate door edge so that hinges sit flush with surface.
3. Reposition hinge, mark and drill fixing holes and screw into position.
4. Line door up with the door frame and mark around the hinge body. Repeat steps 2 & 3 on door frame.
The Butt Hinges have the following specifications:
Finish: Brass plated.
Size: 75mm (3 inch).
Suitable for internal doors 10-15kg in weight.