- The Forge Inverter is a battery inverter and battery charger in one box.
- Examples of where this type of product is commonly used are boats and larger caravans and motorhomes. We also use this type of device for off-grid power systems.
- When used on a boat or vehicle it is attached to the battery bank. If there is no mains power it will supply the power to a 240v circuit as a pure sine wave inverter would function. It is designed to function 24 hours per day without fail. If you find a place where power is available, ie the shore or a hookup, then once attached, the Forge Inverter no longer generates AC power from the batteries but uses the Mains AC power to charge the batteries.
- With Off-grid systems we attach solar panels or generators to this device which acts as the heart of the system, supplying power and charging the batteries when possible and required.
- The Forge Inverter can also be uses as a UPS or uninterrupted power supply for areas where power supplies are unstable or less constant.
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment
- Output power factor 1
- High PV input voltage range