- Ideal for metal and woodworking applications, these clamps are most popular and widely used G-clamps
- It is used particularly for metalworking and fabrication work where very high clamping force is needed.
- It has drop – forged steel frame for strength and durability.
- Swivel shoe helps clamping on uneven surface.
- It has twin-start acme cold rolled thread for faster operation. its fused steel handle will bend before the clamp can be overstressed.
- Manufactured from drop forged ribbed anti-twist frame steel suited to fabrication and welding applications, etc. Resistant to rusting and weld spatter.