- Rail Joiner is designed to completely cover the back of the rail allowing a super strong bond between the joining rails. This allows zero twist or flex at the joining point. Great for uneven rooftops.
- The Rail Joiner allows rail pieces to be aligned and firmly locked together, extending the length of a solar array.
- Roof bolts / studs are mechanically point anchored within the rock using 3 leaf bail-type expansion shells attached to the inserted end of the bolt. Expansion shells are supplied screwed onto the end of the rock tendon and are inserted into the hole. When tension is applied to the tendon the tapered plug within the shell forces the leaves to move outwards, thus wedging them against the walls of the borehole. This means that the mechanical bolt is functional immediately on installation. In many applications the installation is post-grouted for additional stability. The complete rock bolt assembly includes the threaded bar, bearing plate (washer), nut, seat and expansion shell.
- Ideal for metal and woodworking applications, these clamps are most popular and widely used G-clamps
- It is used particularly for metalworking and fabrication work where very high clamping force is needed.
- It has drop - forged steel frame for strength and durability.
- Swivel shoe helps clamping on uneven surface.
- It has twin-start acme cold rolled thread for faster operation. its fused steel handle will bend before the clamp can be overstressed.
- Manufactured from drop forged ribbed anti-twist frame steel suited to fabrication and welding applications, etc. Resistant to rusting and weld spatter.
High Quality Material:We use strong and flexible material, weather resistant and outdoor in direct sunlight application is not an issue. With standing temperatures from -35¡ãC to 85 ¡ãC, The UL Flammability is 94V.2 Material:UL recognized fire resistant Nylon material. Strong cable ties usable in many applications, Great for use in the home, office, workshop, garage and professional applications. Color: Black Top Quality Cable Tie: Rated for both indoor and outdoor use. Resistant to extreme heat and cold ranging from from -31¡ãF to 185¡ãF (-35¡ãC - 85¡ãC). Value: Cable Zip Ties are thicker and stronger, it meaning you can use fewer of them and you don't have to worry about them breaking in extreme use conditions. Get Organized: Use the Cable Tie to organize messy cables behind your entertainment center, computer, desks, and around the house. When you're done there use them to clean up wiring, hoses and accessories on your vehicle, boat, RV or anywhere else where tidy cable management improves safety or appearance.