The safety hasp and staple is used to securely close and lock outdoor gates and doors in place. It features a padlock hole to attach with a padlock for extra security.
- 115mm overall length x 36mm overall width
- Galvanized finish
1) Place hasp and staple at a desired position. The locking eye (staple) should be on the jamb and the hasp should be on the door.
2) Hold the locking eye and mark for screw holes.
3) Drill pilot holes and fix the locking eye with screws.
4) Put the hasp back in position and mark for screw holes.
5) Fix the hasp with screws.