This innovative masterpiece makes your next PV-project a whole lot easier. The RS1 works as mid- and end clamp. It is height adjustable and secures any framed PV panel starting from 30 mm up to 50 mm height. Twisting the RS1‘s head changes the functionality from end- to mid-clamp. Installation and positioning works one handed. At the same time it minimizes needed storage space and saves administrational costs in item management. The RS1 is a real time saver and generates savings over your entire value chain. Technical Data: Dimensions: 35x36.5x60 Weight: 0.083kg Set: complete pre-assembled set Material: Corrosion resistant steel Certification: TUV ID:48970; ETN BT120019; MCS012 IK0197 Module Types: Framed modules only Module Thickness: Between 30.0mm and 50.0mm Maximum Torque: 12,00 Nm Driver: Hexagon socket 5mm
- The Forge Inverter is a battery inverter and battery charger in one box.
- Examples of where this type of product is commonly used are boats and larger caravans and motorhomes. We also use this type of device for off-grid power systems.
- When used on a boat or vehicle it is attached to the battery bank. If there is no mains power it will supply the power to a 240v circuit as a pure sine wave inverter would function. It is designed to function 24 hours per day without fail. If you find a place where power is available, ie the shore or a hookup, then once attached, the Forge Inverter no longer generates AC power from the batteries but uses the Mains AC power to charge the batteries.
- With Off-grid systems we attach solar panels or generators to this device which acts as the heart of the system, supplying power and charging the batteries when possible and required.
- The Forge Inverter can also be uses as a UPS or uninterrupted power supply for areas where power supplies are unstable or less constant.
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment
- Output power factor 1
- High PV input voltage range
NO RAILS needed Cost effective Rooftop mounting system for IBR and corrugated sheet metal roofs. This part allows Solar Panels to be mounted to IBR and corrugated metal roof areas and enables your system to be attached to the roof with self-tapping screws, rather than drilling through the sheet into the substructure with hanger bolts. The added bonus is that no mounting rail is required, which reduces the cost of the mounting dramatically. Featues PV-Mounting system reduced to the essential PV-MODULE LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION. For PV systems with framed pv-modules from 30 to 50 mm frame height. PV-Modules in landscape orientation. NON PRE-DRILLING INSTALLATION Installation directly into the metal roofing, with self-tapping and thread-forming screws. FOR STEEL Suitable for the installation of PV systems on sheet metal coverings made of steel in various thicknesses. Technical Data: Dimensions: 125x31x19.4 Weight: 0.067kg Material: Aluminum Application properties Application On-roof Roof material IBR, corrogated (with adaptor) EPDM preassembled Yes Attachment strip Yes Attachment for clamps Inside and outside Compatible with clamps Middle clamp 31 - 51 mm; End clamp 30 - 50 mm.