Steel file flat 200mm bastard cut
- BASTARD CUT FILE FLAT: Finder 8 inch flat hand file is with superior high carbon hardened steel, long lasting and safe teeth and comfortable rubber grip plastic handle. It can be used on sharpening mill or circular saws and ideal for wood, metal, plastic, professional and frequent DIY use!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The file handle is made of premium quality rubber and plastic materials and features ergonomic shape. It’ s no-slip and comfortable to keep a firm and long time hold even in wet and oil conditions and ensures excellent impact resistance, precise and uniform, clear teeth. Rust protection on the piece and the file itself.
- HIGH QUALITY: The flat hand file is made of high carbon steel with high hardness and high frequency quenching, ensuring strength and longevity. The unique design handle is easy to grip for better control while handling detail work even the Hard-to-Reach areas, make cutting easier from the loss of friction of metal on metal.
- WIDE APPICATION: Versatile! Our flat cut hand file can be used for processing hard wood, deburring, trimming and chamfering, polishing rough machining, heavy duty usage. Suitable for filing iron and steel. Ideal for garages, factories, engineering, workshop; opportunities are endless.
- 1 Year AL Jazeera Brand Warranty
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Cash on Delivery available