Light pattern steel fixed Pin Butt Hinges in traditional pattern.
Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
Pack of 2.
1. Position hinges on door surface and mark around hinge body using a sharp pencil.
2. Use a chisel to rebate door edge so that hinges sit flush with surface.
3. Reposition hinge, mark and drill fixing holes and screw into position.
4. Line door up with the door frame and mark around the hinge body. Repeat steps 2 & 3 on door frame.
The Butt Hinges have the following specifications:
Finish: Brass plated.
Size: 75mm (3 inch).
Suitable for internal doors 10-15kg in weight.
Brass padlocks are a tough and reliable security solution. The solid brass body has a modern diamond shaped design and a brushed finish. The extensive range of brass padlock options means there is a brass padlock for just about any need.
Each padlock has a solid body, hardened steel shackle and dual locking levers. A variety of multi-pack options, where all padlocks in the pack open with the same key (keyed alike) is also available. Padlocks are available with 3-pin, 4-pin, 5-pin or 6-pin cylinders and with a variety of shackle lengths for added security and for a wider range of possible application options.
Brass padlocks are supplied with a minimum of 2 keys and a Lifetime Warranty against mechanical failure.
Suggested Uses: Gates, containers, storage units and sheds.
This Brass padlock fits all our padlock fitting/hasp and Staple lockers and cabinets.
The 40mm Brass Padlock has solid brass body with a brass cylinder and a spring loaded chrome plated steel shackle. Each lock is supplied with 3 keys as standard.
• Spring loadedChrome Plated Steel Shackle
• Solid Brass Body
• 3 Keys per lock
• 129g (approximate weight)