- LEFT OFFSET CUT: The left aviation snip cuts straight and tight left curves, and easiest used in right hand. The blades that allow the hand to be kept safe above the cutting work below. It’s the right solution for getting at hard-to-reach angles and tight spaces.
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE: The blades are hot drop-forged of premium CRV steel and au temper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. The aviation tin snips adopt vibration grinding head covering anti-rust oil, which is rustproof and more endurable.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic designed TPR handle with comfortable soft grip, which conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage. The tail of aviation shear is with suspension hole design, which is easy to carry and store.
- SAFE & HIGH EFFICIENCY: The metal safety lock is between the strong handles. It’ s easy to open and close for convenient security system. High tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power. Serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use. It’ s safe and easy to do metalworking!
- WIDE APPLICATION: Finder aviation snips are ideal for use on sheet materials, beading, cans, tins and fixings, and specially designed to cut hard materials, aluminum, sheet metal, plastic plates, vinyl siding, cardboard, wire mesh, copper, leather, tiles, rubber and shingles.