They act as a safety guard that helps prevent people or items from falling off the edge of the roof. Typically, the brackets are fastened to the roof and they secure the planks in place.
What is a bracket in construction?
A bracket is a device that overhangs or projects out from a wall to carry a weight. Brackets in roofing help act as safety guards when attached to planks.
How do you put a roof jack on an existing roof?Step 1 – Attach Roof Jack
Step 2 – Secure Plank
Step 3 – Remove Jack
●Small size, easy to carry
●3 optional brightness to choose
●USB port, easy to charge
● Push the plug out when charging and insert it directly in 5V socket, and charge indicator will be light. Full charging time needs 2 - 3 hours.
● While using, press the button for transforming 3 modes in turns.
● The flashlight can be lighted continuously for about 12 hours at low brightness, for 2 - 3 hours at high brightness.
● When the light is dim, please charge it immediately (Please keep charging once every two months). Otherwise it will affect the life seriously.
● Do not use it when charging. Otherwise it would burn the electric elements.