●Small size, easy to carry
●3 optional brightness to choose
●USB port, easy to charge
● Push the plug out when charging and insert it directly in 5V socket, and charge indicator will be light. Full charging time needs 2 - 3 hours.
● While using, press the button for transforming 3 modes in turns.
● The flashlight can be lighted continuously for about 12 hours at low brightness, for 2 - 3 hours at high brightness.
● When the light is dim, please charge it immediately (Please keep charging once every two months). Otherwise it will affect the life seriously.
● Do not use it when charging. Otherwise it would burn the electric elements.
Fluorescent Emergency Lights has been the prevalent method of providing illumination in emergency lights for quite a lot of years.
Fluorescent Emergency Lights have been gaining popularity, however, because they are more efficient and longer lasting.
Fluorescent bulbs are rapidly growing as the premium choice in emergency lighting, because they help cut energy costs while lasting up to 100 times longer than their incandescent counterparts.
Place of Application: Outdoor, Camping
- Do not place or use this product in high temperature or extreme environment,not to exposure under sun.
- Do not put this product into the fire to avoid the risk of fire and explosion.
- Do not disassemble the product without authorization.
- Do not vigorously shake,beat,hit the product.
INSTALLATION AND USE Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather. FEATURES Liquid type: clean water Uses: domestic, civil
APPLICATIONS: water supply systems, air conditioning systems, pressure systems, cooling systems, irrigation pumps, liquids transfer .