Most adhesive tapes used with home projects are pressure sensitive, as opposed to tapes with adhesion activated by heat or water. The most common types of tape include masking tape, flooring tape, duct tape, electrical tape, packing tape, painter’s tape and double sided or mounting tape.
- Ideal for general purpose packaging for home or office, Sovereign tapes are smooth and easy to use. providing both exceptional strength and durability, Sovereign tapes are the optimal choice for industrial quality.
Glass fiber is a high-performance inorganic non-metallic materials . Components of silica, alumina, calcium oxide,boron oxide, magnesium oxide sodium. It uses marble as raw materials at high temperature-melting,lamp working, winder,weaving and other technology, Finally a variety of products. Glass fiber characteristics: 1)High tensile strength, elongation small(3%) 2)Coefficient of elasticity, rigidity good. 3)Flexibility within the limits of elongation and tensile strength of a large quantity of high impact energy is absorbed large . 4)For the inorganic fibers , a non-flammable, and good chemical resistance . 5)Absorbent small. 6)Scale stability , heat resistance are excellent. 7)The processing of the best , make stocks,beam carpets, weaving and other forms of products . 8)Through transparent light . 9)Resin and then of good surface treatment agent of development completed.
Product Description : Double sided foam tape has become an indispensable tape in industrial production and daily life due to its easy to use and double-sided adhesion. It use foam as base material and coating on both side with adhesive ,then make it in rolls with releasing paper. Features : Double sided adhesive. Excellent adhesive. Aging resistance and safe in using. Tensile strength. Low costs durable, economical. Advantages : Good flexibility. Play a role of fixing. Good stickiness. Easy to bond. Applications : Can be used in auto parts, household appliances, electronic devices,industry and so on. Adhere posters, photos, and envelopes. Shoes and leather industry . Fixing of ornament hook. Can be used in daily life.
- Coated cloth as backing with rubber resin adhesive coated. It has high tensile strength, excellent moisture resistance, easy tear
- It conforms well to irregular surfaces
- It is a good choice for bundling, heavy carton packing, general maintenance, pipe wrapping, carpet fixing and air conditioning ducts.
- Max strength
The silver Duct Tape 48 mm x 25 m is a pressure sensitive self-adhesive tape, which is coated with an aggressive rubber based adhesive on cloth material. Another name for this product is cloth tape. It has high adhesion, high tensile strength and can be easily torn off at the required length This High-Bond tapes offer: Excellent adhesion grip** Great weather resistance Rain and water resistance UV Resistance (sun exposure) Higher temperature resistance
- Using this tape helps with any safety and security issues. If the tape is broken, then you will know the box has been opened.
- Instructions: After packaging is ready, just cut the desired length, apply a thin layer of water and attach to any box or cardboard packaging and stretch across the length of tape to adhere.
- The tape is activated when water is applied to the underside.
- This tape is mainly for cardboard packaging purposes. Your boxed packages will look professional and neat without any box seams like ordinary transparent tapes. Especially important when you are moving, as any tampering of the box is evident.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Masking tape and also known as painter's tape is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper. It can be easily removed from many surfaces, suitable to use when painting and to mask off areas that require paint.
- This masking tape is good quality and is easily applied and removed. Suitable for various applications including masking areas of your painting surface, however it is not suitable for use on paper.
- Also suitable for general purpose labeling and taping applications such as bundling, mounting and light packing.
- It is a lightly creped paper, coated with a solvent-based rubber/resin adhesive.