- Heavy Duty
- Forged Carbon Steel
Used for cutting wires, pulling staples, hammering nails or stretching barbed wire. If you are building a fence, a pair of fence pliers is essential. Ideal for handyman, DIY projects, home improvement, builder and construction use.
- Induction hardened cutting edges for a clean & accurate cut
- PVC handle for control and comfort
- Lifetime guarantee
- 2 different wire grips
- 3 wire cutters plenty of length to provide leverage.
- Long handles provide extra leverage.
- Length: 10“ (250mm)
- Hardened cutting jaws for longevity
- Designed specifically for the maintenance of wire fences
- Flat nose with 3 wire cutters.
- Knurled metal handle for positive grip.
- Hardened cutting jaws for longevity.
- Heat treated carbon steel construction.
- Pipe grips and teeth in nose tip.
- Designed specifically for the maintenance of wire fences.
- Carbon steel – The brake caliper body is made of 45 carbon steel, which has good toughness and is not easily deformed by the clamp object. Strong and tough, strong bite strength, not easy to deform.
- Adjustable: the screw can adjust the back and down distance of the grip strut, to increase the grip strength.
- Heat treatment head: The clamping head is heat treated, which means that the C terminals have a high hardness.
- About the size: unlike other 9 inch pliers, the size of our locking pliers is 10 inches, which is larger and better suited to work.
- Application: the carbon steel welding clips are used for tensioning parts for welding, rivets, grinding, etc.
Features : -Forged Steel -Hardened -Quality Guarantee -Made of High Carbon Steel, electrophoresis finish, sturdy and durable for long time use. -Pull-type release lever works like a trigger for controlled one-handed operation and fast repositioning. -The adjustable screw attached to the handle provides the ideal clamping pressure, making your work more easily. -Curved jaw profile with straight tips holds round, hex, and square shapes, flat stock, and sheet materials.
- Durable steel construction with nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- For gripping, twisting & holding small components up to 70mm
- Long-nosed straight jaws ideal for sheet material work
- Quick-release lever & knurled adjusting screw
- Strong sprung jaws for a positive locking action