- The protector has over voltage protection, under voltage protection and other functions. Low power consumption and long mechanical life.
- The main feature is that the line has overvoltage or under voltage, overcurrent condition, the product can cut off the power supply instantaneously, protect the electrical equipment from damage; when the line voltage returns to normal, the protector can automatically and normally.
- It is mainly used for the protection of over-voltage, under-voltage or over-current in the distribution line of residential household box or the protection of single-phase power equipment.
- Suitable for single-phase AC voltage 230V, 50/60Hz, rated working current 63A and below users or loads.
- After the overcurrent exceeds 5 times within the specified time, the protector lock will not automatically restore the power supply. You must manually press "SET" to unlock the power supply, which can effectively protect the frequent opening and closing caused by not releasing the overcurrent in time. Damage to the device.
Commercial Electronic Computing Digital Platform Scale 100 kg