Some examples of tools that are often used today are the hammer, the wrench (also called a spanner), saws, shovel, telephone, and the computer. Very basic things like knives, pens, and pencils are also tools. The bludgeon (a stick or rock used as a weapon to smash things) was one of the first tools made by humans.
50mm Cup Wire Brush For Drill
- Hex Shaft suitable for use with drill drivers when cleaning and polishing metal surfaces
- The crimped wire is ideal for lightly removing loose paint, rust or dirt without scarring the base material
- Shaft 1/4" Hex
- Wire Thickness 0.3mm
5pcs Mounted Stone Set For Drill
About this item
- High grinding efficiency, can grinding & polishing quickly.
- Use for compatibility with most electrical cordless drills.
- Ideal for sharpening and grinding steel.
- Shapes include tree, cone, large cone, cylindrical and ball.
- Easy to use, greatly save manual labor, and save production cost.
75mm Wheel Wire Brush For Drill
- Twist-knot wire brush
- For rust, paint, and contaminant removal
- For use with power drills
- 6mm shank
- Measures 75mm
Bench Vice Without Anvil 6”
- Premium Material: This bench clamp is made of durable steel for increased hardness and durability. The steel is finely processed which has improved the precision of the contact surface between the vice and the machine to ensure the accuracy of the products.
- Easy to Operate: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great Performance: Our multi purpose swivel base bench vise is great for clamping and fixing workpiece. This product has higher clamping force, longer opening, bigger anvil, and deeper throat depth.
- 360 Degree Swivel Base: Durable 360 degree swivel base has bolt lugs for easy mounting on a machine table. Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space.
- Lockdown Bolts: Two lockdown bolts are furnished to ensure stability. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise.
Bench Vice Without Anvil 8”
- Replaceable 8" serrated jaws
- Jaw opening: 8.5" / 220mm
- Anvil size: 4.5" / 115mm
- 360 degree Swivel locking base
- 3 Bolt down slots for securing to work tables
Black Rubber Air Hose 15mm x 100m – W.P. 20BAR/B.P .60BAR
Bend radius: 10 times of proper diameter dimension Application: Mainly used for vehicle air brake system. The application includes the flexible connection between frame and axle, tractor and trailer and between trailers, as well as unprotected air circuit with air pressure coming to 1.0 MPa when the air circuit is possibly to be dragged or bumped. Applicable temperature: -40ºC - +100ºC
File Chain Saw 200mm x 3/16″ (4.8mm)
- Chain saw files - 8" x 3/16" (200 MM x 4.8 MM)
- Files are made from High carbon steel with special heat treatment to give better performance.
- Chain saw file: Round cross section file parallel in shape
- Saw files used for sharping chai Chain saw file: Round cross section file parallel in shapen of chain saw cutters used for cutting wooden logs.
File Chain Saw 200mm x 7/32″ (5.5mm)
Chainsaw Files are ideal for sharpening round hooked chainsaw teeth. They are perfect for professional and frequent DIY use and fitted with a comfortable handle.
File Chainsaw 200mm x 5/32” (4.0mm)
Forge Chainsaw Files are ideal for sharpening round hooked chainsaw teeth. They are perfect for professional and frequent DIY use and fitted with a comfortable handle.