- Powder coated lock case
- Lock case width: 76mm
- Backset: 56mm
- Solid Brass latch and dead bolts
- For end - Solid Brass or Stainless Steel
- Reversible latch bolt - fits left or right hinged doors
- Durable for long life operation
- Supplied with 2 keys (CD-series)
- Use on internal doors, medium level of security
Solid brass lock body,waterproof,super brass polishing or brass wire drawing finishing. 30mm above steel shackle can be hardened,stainless steel shackle can be choosing. Brass pins in brass cylinder,high strength,high accuracy,anti-rust,more durable. Brass tongue more durable,30mm above can choosing with 2 brass tongs double locking.
This Brass padlock fits all our padlock fitting/hasp and Staple lockers and cabinets. The 40mm Brass Padlock has solid brass body with a brass cylinder and a spring loaded chrome plated steel shackle. Each lock is supplied with 3 keys as standard. • Spring loadedChrome Plated Steel Shackle • Solid Brass Body • 3 Keys per lock • 129g (approximate weight)
- Solid Brass Padlock - 50mm -
- The solid bodies and engineered mechanisms set these padlocks apart from cheaper alternatives
- They are good mid range padlocks for everyday use and applications
- Keyed alike options allow you to order unlimited padlocks under the same key
Brass padlocks are a tough and reliable security solution. The solid brass body has a modern diamond shaped design and a brushed finish. The extensive range of brass padlock options means there is a brass padlock for just about any need. Each padlock has a solid body, hardened steel shackle and dual locking levers. A variety of multi-pack options, where all padlocks in the pack open with the same key (keyed alike) is also available. Padlocks are available with 3-pin, 4-pin, 5-pin or 6-pin cylinders and with a variety of shackle lengths for added security and for a wider range of possible application options. Brass padlocks are supplied with a minimum of 2 keys and a Lifetime Warranty against mechanical failure. Suggested Uses: Gates, containers, storage units and sheds.