1 Galvanized Steel Roof Tile Purlin Bracket
- Solar panels can be installed on many roof types. The tiles are removed and stainless steel brackets are screwed to the rafters and the tiles then re-installed in the former position. The railing systems are mounted on the steel brackets leaving a clear space between the roof and the panel. This allows for air circulation to get between solar panels and tiles and for the air circulation to cool the solar panels in the hot summer months.
- The solar panel mounting system uses the rails and brackets to tie the solar power system to the roof frame.
- Used For Finishing The Cement Joints Between Brickwork Joints To Ensure A Good And Consistent Finish Solid Steel Construction In Round Or Square Configurations Comfortable Wooden Handle
- Used Between Vertical Joints And In Confined Areas.
- Designed To Imprint Grooves Into Recently Filled Mortar Joints At The Stage When They Are Starting To Set E.g. Face brick Walls.
Builders Hawk – Aluminum
The plastering hawk is precision built using only the highest quality of tempered aluminum to ensure it's durable yet light weight. The soft grip sponge rubber handle is designed to deliver comfort and protection from blisters and callus. The blade is machine finished to ensure a smooth surface that holds the mortar and prevents from sliding off. Machine cut and smoothened rounded corners reduce the risk of accidental injury. Precision manufacturing controlled by strict quality control measures ensure you get the best Plastering Hawk that lightweight yet extremely durable.
Flooring Float Steel 350 x 115mm Cushion Grip
- Spring steel blade
- Soft grip rubber handle
Glass & Tile Drill Bits Set 6pcs
Materials：YG8 material，45# steel
Usage：Precision spear head design helps prevent chipping or breaking
- Fast and simple installation High quality aluminum Suitable for all roof types and all PV modules
Plasterer’s Level – 1.5 Meter Aluminum – MAGTOOLS
- Lightweight and durable Straight blade. Durasoft handle Square Ended
Plasterer’s Level – 2 Metre Aluminium – MAGTOOLS
Designed to increase meterage output and enhance quality of finish. Semi-flexible plastic blade for flattening, finishing and ruling off. Compatible with all gypsum-based plasters (hand and spray applied), traditional sand and cement renders and insulated rendering systems. Supplied with integral blade guard.
- Plastic Blade
- Aluminum Handle
- Quick & Easy Blade Change
- Replaceable Blade