- Solar panels can be installed on many roof types. The tiles are removed and stainless steel brackets are screwed to the rafters and the tiles then re-installed in the former position. The railing systems are mounted on the steel brackets leaving a clear space between the roof and the panel. This allows for air circulation to get between solar panels and tiles and for the air circulation to cool the solar panels in the hot summer months.
- The solar panel mounting system uses the rails and brackets to tie the solar power system to the roof frame.
- Used For Finishing The Cement Joints Between Brickwork Joints To Ensure A Good And Consistent Finish Solid Steel Construction In Round Or Square Configurations Comfortable Wooden Handle
- Used Between Vertical Joints And In Confined Areas.
- Designed To Imprint Grooves Into Recently Filled Mortar Joints At The Stage When They Are Starting To Set E.g. Face brick Walls.
- Spring steel blade
- Soft grip rubber handle
Designed to increase meterage output and enhance quality of finish. Semi-flexible plastic blade for flattening, finishing and ruling off. Compatible with all gypsum-based plasters (hand and spray applied), traditional sand and cement renders and insulated rendering systems. Supplied with integral blade guard.
- Plastic Blade
- Aluminum Handle
- Quick & Easy Blade Change
- Replaceable Blade