Butt Hinge, 100mm (4in.) – 2 Pack, With Screws
- Traditional pattern.
- Available in brass finish.
- Supplied with all necessary fixings and fitting instructions.
- Measures 100 length by 73mm width.
Butt Hinge, 50mm (2in.) – 2 Pack, With Screws
- Traditional pattern
- Available in brass finish
- Supplied with all necessary fixings and fitting instructions
- Measures 40mm length by 33mm wide
Butt Hinge, 75mm (3in.) – 2 Pack, With Screws
Light pattern steel fixed Pin Butt Hinges in traditional pattern. Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions. Pack of 2. Fitting Instructions: 1. Position hinges on door surface and mark around hinge body using a sharp pencil. 2. Use a chisel to rebate door edge so that hinges sit flush with surface. 3. Reposition hinge, mark and drill fixing holes and screw into position. 4. Line door up with the door frame and mark around the hinge body. Repeat steps 2 & 3 on door frame. The Butt Hinges have the following specifications: Finish: Brass plated. Size: 75mm (3 inch). Suitable for internal doors 10-15kg in weight.
Easy Fit Hinge, 100mm – 2 Pack, With Screws
- Easy to fit and time saving
- No chiseling required
- Fixed Pin used for home security
- The polyamide coating delivers increased durability, door drop reduction, smoother action, & easy loose pin removal.
- Recommended for internal use
Easy Fit Hinge, 50mm -2 pack, with screws