- High efficiency: Newly Developed DC Brushless Permanent-magnetic synchronous motor, 10-20% higher than common motors
- Easy Movement: Volume and Weight is only 1/2 of other pumps with same specification.
- Auto-protecting: If there is no water in well for 1 minute, will stop working automatically. After 30 minutes, will start automatically to test whether there is water or not.
- Multi-Power Choices: Could connect with solar panels or batteries.
Submersible solar pump has internal controller, the pump can be connected to solar panel directly.If the input voltage are generally out of the range 18~45v, the pump will stop working automatically, then the pump will test the input voltage every 5 minutes and restart if it is normal.DC pump should be used at a reasonable lift, too high lift will overload the pump's motor.
- More efficient, longer life, lower power consumption
- Based on the same volume of water, it requires lesser quantity of solar panel comparing with AC pump, user investment smaller, lower cost
- High speed digital signal processor, high speed MPPT tracking, adapt to changeable weather
- Protection- high water protection, low water protection