- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission radio
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction hardened (cutting edge hardness approximately 64HRC) for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy duty steel, forged, oil hardened
- Cuts hardened steel wire (piano wire)
- Cushion grip
- Specially designed handle leverage ratio to blades for easier cutting
- Electronically induction hardened
- Hardened cutting edges
- Square joint design
- Versatile and tough: for cutting hard and soft wire
- Also cut fine wire accurately, also with the tips of the cutting edges
- Slim head shape: advantageous when working in confined spaces
- Drop forged with comfortable matt grip handles.
- With comfortable matt grip handles.
- Ideal for precision work.
- High carbon steel with polished finish
- Double dipped matt vinyl grips
- Suitable for holding and gripping components and for manipulating wire which can be fed down the throat of the plier and held firmly over the full length of the jaw