- They are made of thin aluminum, light weight. No wiring is required for the solar light post caps or solar post lights. It absorbs solar energy It absorbs solar energy with a contemporary looking solar panel, and turn on the light at night.
- Specially designed for your outdoors, no need to worry about rain, snow.
- Solar Post Cap Lights, Outdoor Pillar Lamps, easy to install, Automatic radar-sensing light control switch (charged during the day, automatically light at night).Waterproof Garden Landscape Lights, Charge by sunlight, no wiring, energy saving and environmental protection.
- The high-quality look of this outdoor lighting is impressive in any garden, courtyard, lawn, community, school ect, but this is only a suggestion, you can choose according to your actual needs to inset them.
- An unlit home looks vulnerable to passers-by and may look like an easy target for break-ins. With the increase of electricity costs and load shedding, you may feel that you need to prepare for the worst.
- With a high detection range, infra-red motion sensors, robust tamper proof design, long lifespan and versatile application range of solar security lights is the solution. Our solar street lights are compactly designed and easy to mount. Install your solar security light in front of steps, entrance doors, patios, garbage can area etc. for an optimum effect.
- Those who have a nice yard or garden area without any sort of outdoor lighting can add a few simple touches to it without spending any extra cash on electricity.
- Solar lights produce a nice amount of light while eliminating the electricity bills in the process. How do they do this? Well, a small solar panel is installed into the roof of the light’s covering. The panel gathers energy from the sun during daytime, stores it in a small battery, and then the light bulb uses up the energy stored in the battery. Quite simple, however the amount of light these solar panels produce is small in comparison to the lights that are plugged into a electrical outlet.
- The amount of light produced from the bulb depends on the source of energy, and ordinary solar lights usually emit a small amount of light.
- If you need lots of light to illuminate your outdoor garden or other areas then you should consider some sort of outdoor low voltage lighting system.