- Chrome vanadium steel Matte finished Satin chrome plated
- Forged combination spanner; Matte finished; Full polishing and shock grinding; Heat-sealed plastic bracket Applying to all kinds of corresponding nuts
- 10PCS: 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22mm
- Size : 12mm
- High Quality Mirror Polished Chrome Finish
- Hardened And Tempered Drop-Forged Chrome Vanadium
- Combination : 15° Offset Open End & 12 Point Ratchet Ring End | Ratchet Teeth / Segment Size : 8° Engagement | Weight : 113g | Length : 18m
- DURABLE Cr-V STEEL - Made with forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for lasting strength and extra durability. Lasts long for daily professional use.
- RUST AND CORROSION RESISTANCE - To prevent from rust and corrosion, the combination wrench is featured with a polished chrome finish for effective rust and corrosion resistance.
- 72-TOOTH RATCHETING - 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs only a 5-degree minimal swing arc to operate it. Perfect for working at these confined areas.
- 12-POINT & OFF-CORNER DESIGN – 12-pointed box end provides a more precise and exact fit. Distributes the force on the round but not corners to prolong its lifespan and protect the fasteners.
- Chrome vanadium steel Mirror polished chrome plate Hardened and tempered
- Electrical Erosion Marking Applicable to All Kinds of Corresponding Nuts
- Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Ordinary, Hardened and Tempered
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made with Forged and heat-treated, sand blasted chrome vanadium steel for lasting strength and durability.
- PREVENTS STRIPPING OR ROUNDING - 12 point box end fit bolts and nuts precisely to prevent stripping
- DESIGNED TO FIT NARROW WORKSPACES - 15 degree angle on the open end and 12-point box end allow easy to access and better efficiency in cramped workspaces.
- EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS - High strength steel enables wrench to handle strong torque .